Coop Records Club Subscription

Today, Coop Records launches the Coop Records Club – a subscription to their onchain music label in partnership with Fabric. Subscribers receive one edition of every Coop Records song airdropped directly to their wallets, and priority access to their events worldwide. The label is committed to releasing one record a day, offering a unique blend of sounds from artists with 100k to 1M monthly listeners on Spotify. Starting on March 25th, subscribers will embark on a daily sound journey, experiencing a selection from artists like Daniel Allan, San Holo, and many more. Coop Records takes just 10% of onchain sales, with the remaining 90% going to the artist and their collaborators. Members also enjoy perks and mint fee discounts (the subscription cost is lower than the cost of collecting each record individually).

How It Works

Records are minted as open editions on Base through Sound.xyz, each with a fee of 0.000777 ETH. Before the subscription, over a period of 30 days, collectors would need to spend 0.0233 ETH monthly to acquire each song. The subscription starts at 0.01 ETH monthly, offering a 57% reduction compared to daily minting.

Why Subscribe?

Curation is the core of music discovery. The team, formerly curators at ThisSongIsSick on Soundcloud, helped launch artists like ODESZA, Marshmello, Illenium and more. The Coop Records team leverages over 10 years of industry insight to innovate onchain music discovery.

Who is Coop Records?

Coop Records, a team of four with over 10 years in the music industry, have worked with entities like FWB, Audius, and Redlight. Awarded funding by Optimism RetroPGF Round 3, this is the team to work on onchain music.

Read the launch tweet

twitter.com

Follow Coop Records Music on Sound.xyz

background

Source: sound.xyz

Forager
richiebonilla.eth
Builder
cooprecsmusic.eth
Onchain Details
Collection Address0x4a3a...a546
Home